Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How to press doll dresses?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    What do most of you use to press the dresses? Are those mini ironing boards for dolls useful? I do own a steamer but it seems some things just need to be pressed.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always steam, I am never sure as to the content of the fabric of many AG items so instead of risking melting something I steam. If you are lazy put them in the bathroom with you next time you take a hot shower, it works too.

    Ashley

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a small iron that is called a Clover. It's for quilters, and it works great for AG clothing! You can get them at just about any fabric store, and Joann's frequently runs 50% off sales on them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •